The BedGuard Guarantee
Congratulations on selecting a BedGuard mattress for your spill-proof bedding enjoyment. BedGuard proudly supports all mattresses with a generous 5 year guarantee.
BedGuard Pty Ltd provides the following conditions of guarantee in addition to all rights and remedies of the product which the purchaser has under Trade Practices Act and State and Territory law.
Conditions of Guarantee
This guarantee applies to the original purchaser and provides that in normal use, if any part thereof proves to be defective in workmanship or materials (from the date of purchase till the end of guarantee), provided the product is used in accordance with the care instructions such defective part or product will be repaired or replaced at no charge upon return to BedGuard.
Repair or replacement of the defective product or parts is at BedGuard's discretion. If identical materials aren't available at such time of service, BedGuard may substitute materials of comparable quality.
Transport cost will be borne by BedGuard within the first 12 months from purchase date only if defect is found. If the mattress is returned and no defect found, transport costs will be met by the purchaser. BedGuard will not accept responsibility for damage or loss incurred during transport.
In event you suspect a defect with your mattress please contact BedGuard 1300 880 875 and provide proof of purchase, which will be required before any action is taken.
In some circumstances, an inspection by a BedGuard representative may be necessary. In other cases the mattress may require collection and inspection at BedGuard's discretion.
This guarantee expressly excludes:
- Damage caused by burns, misuse, neglect or accident.
- Normal wear and tear, including body impressions (as explained in Care Instructions).
- Incorrect choice by purchaser (e.g. comfort, size)
- Mattress used on incorrect support base. To support mattress correctly slats shouldn't be further than 7cm apart and centre support for double or above sizes.
- Boarder wires and spring coils found to be bent due to inappropriate handling, folding, sitting on mattress edge, standing or jumping on the mattress.
- Handles that have been used to lift mattress.
BedGuard proudly supports this mattress with this generous 5 year guarantee period.